- Hash Rate: 1155 GH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 590 W (at the wall)
- Power Efficiency: 0.51 J/GH (at the wall)
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Dimensions: 298 mm x 137 mm x 155 mm
- Cooling: 1x 12038 fan
- Operating Conditions: 0 °C to 35 °C
- Certified By: FCC / CE
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Power consumption figures vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
- PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 4 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input and all four are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board.
- At first I tested the ZM700-GLX 700W power supply.That power is not enough.
- I used the A-Power AK 800-watt power supply.
- The fan was not quiet. because I was replaced by the Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Case Fan. I am very satisfied.
- I was tested for 24 hours. The reject messages rarely occur. There is no problem.
- Current Antminer s5 has maintained an average 1170GH/s.
< 120mm fan replacement for Noise optimization >
Room temperature of the test location is 20.6 ° C.